Admissions Procedure for Academic Year 2018-19
- Application forms for admission for the academic year 2018-2019 are available ONLINE for PG Programmes & UG Programmes on 1st March 2018.
- Only online submission of applications will be accepted
- Fees for application to be paid through the Payment Gateway (Online Payment)
- The application fee for UG Programmes: Rs. 500/ and PG Programmes: Rs. 700/
- Fees should be paid on the day of the interview. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Students have to study the language (Second language) studied at the last qualifying examination.
- A soft copy of the applicant’s recent passport size photo and signature is mandatory to be uploaded to the application. (Less than 100 KB)
Criteria for Academic Year 2018-19 admission
- B.Com & BBA courses admission is based on merit for Karnataka students, Non-Karnataka students can apply under management quota.
- BCA Admissions – walk-in interview after the announcement of Results (Maths background Compulsory at the PUC / +2 /equivalent course)
- A &B.Sc. walk-in interview after the announcement of Results for Karnataka, Non-Karnataka students can apply for Direct Admission in mount carmel college under management quota.
- Admission to all PG courses will be under management quota and counselling (GD/PI).
- A soft copy of the applicant’s recent passport size photo and signature to be uploaded with the application.
- Those who are claiming admission under reservation category must submit attested copy of the caste/income certificate while submitting the hard copy of the application to the admission office. (Validity up to 5 years).
- Catholics should submit latest baptism certificate and Parish priest letter from the respective church.
- Differentially Abled Candidate should enclose a copy of disability or handicap certificates issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Mount Carmel College, Bangalore the college offers 15 post graduate programmes. The Department shares the Vision of the College in providing a life-oriented Education and to become a centre of global excellence for Business studies and Management.
Below you may find theMount Carmel college fee structure for PG courses
|P.G. Course||Annual Fees|
|M.A Public Policy||1,10,500|
|M. Com (Finance & Accounting)||74,300|
|M. Com (International Business)||74,300|
|M. Sc Bio-Technology||75,800|
|M. Sc Life Sciences||68,400|
|M. Sc Plant Science & Herbal Wealth||68,400|
|M. Sc Food Science & Nutrition||1,03,900|
|M. Sc Mathematics||55,300|
|M. Sc Electronics||60,300|
|M. Sc Human Development||59,400|
|M. Sc Nano Science & Technology (UGC)||60,000|
|M. Sc Psychology||70,000|
|1 Year PGDBA||60,000|
Below you may find the Mount Carmel college fee structure for UG courses
|U.G Courses||Annual Fees|
|B.A. History, Economics, Political Science (HEP)||30,000|
|B.A.History, Economics, Sociology (HES)||30,000|
|B.A. Political Science, Economics, Sociology (PES)||30,000|
|B.A. History, Journalism, Travel & Tourism (HJTT)||52,800|
|B.A. Political Science, Economics, Journalism ( PEJ)||48,900|
|B.A. Psychology, Economics, Sociology (PyES)||36,500|
|B.A. Psychology, English Literature, Economics (PyEE)||36,500|
|B.A. Psychology, English Literature, Journalism (PyEJ)||55,500|
|B.A. Psychology, English Literature, Communication Studies (PyEC)||83,200|
|B.A. Psychology, Physical Education, Tourism (PyPT)||46,400|
|B.Voc – Hospitality & Tourism (BHT)||40,900|
|B.Voc – (Ana)||40,900|
|B.A. Honours in Communication Studies||85,500|
|B.Sc Chemistry, Botany, Zoology (CBZ)||31,200|
|B.Sc Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)||31,200|
|B.Sc Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology (CBM)||42,000|
|B.Sc Chemistry, Zoology, Microbiology (CZM)||42,000|
|B.Sc Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Science (CBE)||42,000|
|B.Sc Chemistry, Zoology, Environmental Science (CZE)||42,000|
|B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics (CMS)||47,600|
|B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics (CME)||47,600|
|B.Sc Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science (PMC)||47,600|
|B.Sc Physics, Mathematics, Electronics (PME)||34,500|
|B.Sc Economics, Mathematics, Statistics (EMS)||37,400|
|B.Sc Fashion And Apparel Design||1,02,200|
|B.Sc INTERIOR DESIGN & MANAGEMENT||97,200|
|B.Sc – NDCZ-Nutrition and Dietetics, Chemistry, Zoology||53,600|
|B.Sc – NDCH – Nutrition and Dietetics, Chemistry, Human Development||53,600|
|B.Com(Business Process Services)||55,600|
|B.Com (Industry Integrated)||95,500|
|B.Com ( PROF)||74,000|
|B.Com ( business management in travel and tourism)||63,600|
For more information kindly contact us @ 8884555829 / 080-42102143